Terms & Conditions
1. Contract to Supply
3. What we expect from you
You are required to:
1. comply with all relevant Local, State and Commonwealth laws and regulations and, where applicable, all national and international laws and regulation;
2. respect our and other users’ rights including but not limited to 46Springhouse intellectual property rights subsisting in material available on or through the Website and or 46Springhouse service.
4. What you are not permitted to do
You will not:
1. use 46Springhouse Services or Website for illegal purposes including without limitation the supply or posting of information encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence;
2. provide telephone numbers that are listed on or form part of the Commonwealth Do-Not-Call Register;
3. provide or post any material which violates any intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, patents, trade marks, trade names, copyright and design rights and whether remittable, registered or unregistered) or other rights of any person in any jurisdiction in the world;
4. provide or post to any site regarding the provision of your 46Springhouse services or website including any defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
5. provide or post or otherwise propagate material of any kind which contains computer worms, viruses or other types of malicious or harmful programs;
6. damage, modify, interfere with, disrupt or destroy the files, data, passwords, devices or resources that belong to us or do anything that compromises the security of the Website;
7. use 46Springhouse Services to engage in misleading or deceptive online marketing practices;
8. resell, rent or lease either the 46Springhouse services, or use of or access to the Website;
9. republish in any form, in part or in full, the 46Springhouse Website, the database, the services presentation, layout or the overall look and feel.
5. Fees & charges
1. All fees and charges shown on the 46Springhouse website or quoted orally or otherwise by 46Springhouse include GST, unless marked otherwise. Fees and charges may be varied at any time by 46Springhouse and changes may be applied by 46Springhouse.
2. Following your written application or oral agreement with a 46Springhouse representative to commence a paid service, payment will be required..
3. Service period for paid service commences only once the service is established.
4. You/your company agree to pay all amounts due for the service in advance. When a service is extended pursuant to Clause 1 46Springhouse can issue a tax invoice/receipt immediately on receipt of the payment.
5. If you have elected to pay by credit or debit card and provided the necessary card details to 46Springhouse, then 46Springhouse is entitled to process the credit or debit card for all amounts due to 46Springhouse for the service. If a card processing transaction is unsuccessful 46Springhouse may continue to process the card until payment is effected.
6. 46Springhouse is not responsible for any costs arising for you/your company as a result of insufficient funds or multiple card presentations required for collection of payments due to 46Springhouse.
7. 46Springhouse reserves all rights to undertake any actions it deems necessary to recover unpaid fees and charges, and you/your company will be invoiced for and responsible for payment of all costs reasonably incurred by 46Springhouse, including commissions and solicitors’ fees if they arise, in recovering amounts due.
You acknowledge that:
1. 46Springhouse is not responsible for the content or conduct of any site linked to or from the 46Springhouse services or Website;
2. 46Springhouse is not responsible for any service interruptions or access difficulties to services provided or on any associated websites;
3. you/your company are, and operate as, a business and as such are subject to laws and practices applicable to businesses;
7. Intellectual Property Rights
1. 46Springhouse continually updates, edits and authors the content of the entries, descriptions, contact information, email addresses, the databases and business categories that comprise the works and the content remain 46Springhouse or our licensor’s sole and exclusive property.
2. All intellectual property rights in data, information and materials utilized in the 46Springhouse Services or on the Website including, without limitation, all software, tools, know-how, methodologies, equipment or processes, shall remain 46Springhouse or our licensor’s sole and exclusive property. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not acquire any rights, title or interest in or to any of our intellectual property rights.
3. Certain 46Springhouse products use materials customized for individual users including internet addresses (URLs). Such materials including URLs sourced by 46Springhouse are the property of 46Springhouse. License or property rights in such materials may be transferable to you subject to 46Springhouse’s consent and prior payment by you of applicable fees and any third party charges.
8. 46Springhouse Rights
We reserve the right to:
1. modify, discontinue or terminate any services 46Springhouse offers at any time without notice or liability to you; and
9. Exclusion of Warranties
1. We do not warrant that the service is error or fault free or that it will meet your requirements.
10. Limitation and Exclusion of Liability
To the extent permitted by law:
1. where the services 46Springhouse provides to you are subject to warranties or terms implied by statute, general law, international convention or custom which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, Lipstick’s liability for breach of any such condition or warranty will be limited to the re-supply of the service(s).
2. 46Springhouse excludes any and all liability to you or any other person for any loss or damage, whether arising in contract, negligence or otherwise out of or in connection with any use of the Website or 46Springhouse services or information on or provided though the Website or services.
3. without limiting sub clause (b), 46Springhouse excludes all liability to you or any other person (whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise) for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation any loss of profits, loss or corruption of data or loss of goodwill, even if 46Springhouse has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
13. Termination of Free & Paid Services
1. Termination of paid service contract or cancellation of service must be requested by you or authorized representative of your company using the 46Springhouse Refund Request Form, which will be sent to you on request. The completed and executed Cancellation Request Form must be returned to 46Springhouse by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
2. If you/your company wish to terminate prior to the end of a paid service term then an early termination charge may be applied based upon the time remaining. Special offer contracts in their initial term at effective monthly rates below the 46Springhouse standard tariff do not qualify for any refund.
3. 46Springhouse may terminate for cause the Contract to Supply and/or a term service contract if you/your company breach Clause 4, “What you are not permitted to do”.
5. In the event of any type of termination of the Contract to Supply or paid service contract 46Springhouse will not be liable to you for any claims of any kind arising from removal of your services whether on account of the loss by you of present or prospective profits, anticipated orders, expenditures, investments or commitments made, goodwill created or on account of any other cause whatsoever.
14. Circumstances Beyond our Control
46Springhouse will not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations to you under the Contract to Supply if that failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond 46Springhouse’s reasonable control including, without limitation, any act of God or other cause including any mechanical, electronic, communications or third party supplier failure.
46Springhouse may provide notices to you by simply posting the notice on the Website or by your supplied email. This is in addition to any other mode of services permitted by law.
3. Headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret this Agreement.
17. Refund Policy
2. Upon receipt of such a complying termination notice 46Springhouse will confirm the notice with the authorised sender and refund any outstanding prepaid amounts applicable to service beyond the effective date of termination.
3. Any direct debit arrangement with 46Springhouse via credit card, bank account or other means, will be cancelled promptly by Lipstick following the settlement of amounts due to you or to 46Springhouse following a complying termination of service contract.
WX Fortune Pty Ltd providing the website and escort service https://www.46Springhouse.com.au (ABN 61 147 309 781 ). All rights reserved.